https://www. greenclimate.io / (‘Site’) and all related goods and services (‘Service’), are submitted to you by ourselves (‘Green World Climate, ‘We’), under terms and conditions herein (‘Agreement’) and if any, in User Agreement. You are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein besides all applicable laws and regulations by accessing the Site and making use of these Services. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Please Do not use this Site or any data, link or content in this Site, if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement may be partially or completely modified and / or updated on the Site, at Green World Climate’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. We recommend you to regularly visit this page to be notified of any changes. If you will continue to use this Site after such changes and updates, this will mean that you have approved such changes and updates.
- In General
You must use the content or Services offered through the Site solely for the purposes indicated here in. You should not use this Site for the following purposes:
- a) to publish, send, share, record, reveal or transmit and/or put it into use in another way any information that is illegal, discriminatory, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene or any or else objectionable information, content or material associable with them;
- b) to display, upload, or transmit any content or material that promote conducts that may constitute a criminal offense, leads to legal responsibility, or violates applicable laws or regulations;
- c) to engage in behaviors that violate the legal rights of others (such as privacy and publicity rights) or interfere others to use the Site;
- d) to violate the applicable laws and regulations;
- e) to reverse engineer, compile, disassemble, decrypt or otherwise attempt to derive source code for the underlying software or to acquire any other intellectual property rights used to provide the Services, or get any information from Services by using any other method not authorized by the Green World Climate in writing;
- f) to try disabling or preventing any security or access control mechanism of the Site or Services;
- g) to prevent unauthorized access to servers hosting the Site or to serve on any server on this Site or any connected network, or to comply with any policies or procedures related to the use of these servers;
- h) designing or helping to cheats, abuses, automation software, boot, hackers, mods or other third party software to modify or interfere with the Services;
- i) initiating, participating in, or helping any attack, including the distribution of a virus that prevents access to or use of any of the Site, the Services or Green World Climate, or any of the foregoing, unauthorized access to any of the above, attempting to disrupt the right of others to use or benefit any of the above;
- j) to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account, computer system or network, or any other service or product connected to any server by hijacking, password mining or any other way;
- k) to use any unauthorized third party software to access to the Services or the Site, to block access, mining or collecting information, or collecting information by switching to or from the Site, or providing transit to or from the Site;
- l) in any way, collecting or posting the private information of any person or making any unfair profit therefrom;
- m) to request another person’s password or other personal information with misleading behavior;
- n) to register by using false or fake information or non-personal information on the Site; to mislead or cheat us, our representatives and third parties who can rely on information provided by you by giving false or misleading information by making negligence in the information you provide;
- o) misleading others or creating a false identity for fraud;
- p) to prejudice any intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights or moral rights of any third party or Green World Climate;
- q) to do an act in any activity that creates an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure, or to harm, interfere or distrain any system, data or information.
Any violation of these prohibitions will cause the Green World Climate to take legal action judicially, and to suspend or cancel your account thereunder the legislation in force reserving all legal rights and claims we have.
We may display third party content, advertisements, links, promotions, logos and other materials (collectively, “Third Party Content”) on our Site. We do not control, support or sponsor any third party or Third Party Content. We do not, therewithal, give any declarations or commitment related to such a Third Party Content, including convenience, accuracy, validity, legality, copyrights. Your use of, or interaction with, a third party providing any Third Party Content is solely between you and third parties and we are not in any way responsible or liable for such use or interaction
- Intellectual Property
All content and Services (“Content”) on the Site, including the name of the site, software, web technologies, source code, concepts, photographs, animations, sounds, working methods, visual and audio materials, documents and virtual items, are Green World Climate’s exclusive property. Green World Climate retains all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, logos, and all content contained in the Service and the Site. All third-party product names that are legally binding on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. The distribution, sale, rental, licensing copying or reproduction of the Content on the Site is strictly prohibited.
You agree and acknowledge that the questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information you provide via e-mail, sharing on the Site or any other way, whether written, verbal or digital in all platforms related to Green World Climate regardless of whether it is written, oral, audio, digital including our social media accounts or the Site (“Materials”) are not confidential and are the Green World Climate’s property. By using the Site, you acknowledge to irrevocably grant us an exclusive, assignable and worldwide license for the intellectual and industrial property rights of operating, adaptation, production, reproduction, copyright, operating, distribution, performance, transmission, digital transmission, retransmission including all transmission of audio and video signals in relation to the Materials and any of their elements under Intellectual Property Law numbered 5846 and authorize us to use and distribute such Materials without notifying you for any reason whether it is commercial or not.
- Risk Statement
Green World Token is not a national currency and is not supported by any government. Legislative and regulatory changes in countries, federal states or international level can negatively affect Green World Token usage, transfer and value. Cryptocurrency transactions cannot be undone and accidental transactions cannot be reversed. The technical difficulties experienced by Green World Climate system can temporarily or permanently prevent users from using virtual money or accessing the virtual money account depending on the severity of the damage. For your investments, your purchases of Green World Token, or any use of the Services, you acknowledge that your full awareness of this risk and Green World Climate or Green World Climate partners, directors, employees, consultants, and other related people are not responsible for damages caused.
This Site is presented “as is” and may include mistakes. Green World Climate does not warrant or guarantee the content of the Site. Under no circumstances, Green World Climate or Green World Climate partner, manager, employee, consultant or related persons are not responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, or damages that may arise from interruptions in the transactions that may occur on information or profits) arising from any system damage, hacking or technical difficulties that may occur during the use of the Services or Contents in the Site.
In the event of any discrepancy between the Green World Climate Terms and Conditions and the User Agreement, the terms of the User Agreement shall prevail.